HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralBody Massage - Home Service in QatarBody Massage - Home Service in Qatar
Previous

Next
New Post
3/2/2013 11:12 AM

Home Service for all in Qatar.

Offer Deep Tissue, Aromatherapy, Stress and Pain relief, Reflexology and Relaxation Body Works all in the comfort of your own home.

Cost  QR300 per session             Contact    :     oncall.therapist@yahoo.com  +974 70 656 323

New Post
3/2/2013 11:33 AM

Door-to-door massages? That actually sounds interesting :p

Question though, the 300 qr per session how long does the session go on for? If it's one hour plus then it would sorta make sense.

New Post
3/2/2013 11:38 AM

i think this is under classified ads:(

New Post
3/2/2013 1:06 PM

Hmm ... I too agree with Brady ... This is a classified ad and it should be so. Anyhow, the door-to-door service does sound interesting and pretty well does worth 300QR. Great deal. :D

New Post
3/2/2013 6:18 PM

yeah mono it should be posted in classified.

mono ill do the massage for u for free if u r MonA not MonO:P

Previous

Next
HomeHomeDiscussionsDiscussionsGeneralGeneralBody Massage - Home Service in QatarBody Massage - Home Service in Qatar

At the rehearsals I let the orchestra play as they like. At the concert I make them play as I like.

Dudley Moore is such a clever little pianist. He can play on the white keys and the black.

I hate music: especially when it is played.

He's my favorite kind of musician. He knows how to play the ukulele, but he doesn't.

The music is German. You would not understand it.

Movies in Qatar >

Haunt Halawet Rouh

Previous
  • Sun2

• Sun3

• Sun

• Sun

• Sun2

Next
QATARSHUB POLL >
What is your favorite medium for news ?

OLDER POLLS >